Registration closes May 27.
- If you have a partial team (1-3 members) and are interested in getting to a full one, consider using our Teammate Finder Spreadsheet. You can input your contact information and also contact other parents/coaches to try to find teammates for your students!
- Our registration is managed by ContestDojo - if you are a coach for a math team, or just a parent registering your child's team, you should create a Coaches account on ContestDojo. Note - it may ask you to affirm that you are an 'official representative' for your organization - you can just click that checkbox to move on, we don't require you to be an official representative at MMT.
- Once you create your coaches account, you can click the little 'register' button for MMT 2022. Once you do that, you can add your students to your portal, buy the 'seats' for your students through Stripe, and create and organize your organization's teams! Registration cost is $10 per participant. If you have need for a partial or full fee waiver, please email us at email@example.com detailing your request.
- Once added to the coaches portal, students should receive an email from ContestDojo detailing how to login to their account. Students should look for this email and login so that they may try taking the 'ContestDojo Practice Round' in their portals with their team! This is helpful in making sure that they understand how our test portal works and are all set for competition day!
- You should be all set to go for the tournament! As always, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any confusion or issues!
International Students in a non-ideal timezone should participate in the international version of our tournament being run by SIMCC on August 27, 2022. If you're interested in participating, you should email email@example.com